Important information about your visit to CF Psychology
1. THE ASSESSMENT-
Will be conducted by a team comprising an educational psychologist and a psychometrician and will take 2 to 2.5 hours.
2. THE FEEDBACK MEETING-
Will last around 45 minutes and will commence immediately after the assessment.
3. THE REPORT-
Will be sent to you as a password-protected pdf document by email, 2 weeks after the assessment. The password will be sent to you by SMS.
1. CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE FEEDBACK MEETING- If your child is 9 years or older they are very welcome to wait in our reception area with a book/ipad while it takes place. However if your children is under 9 years old, please ensure you bring another adult with you to supervise him/her during the feedback session.
2. SPECTACLES - If the assessee wears glasses and/or uses coloured overlays please bring these with you.
3. MEDICATION - If the assessee takes medication, please ensure this i taken in the usual way prior to the assessment,
4. ACCESS REQUIREMENTS - Please tell us if you or your child have any specific access requirements so we can make the appropriate arrangements for you.
5. RECORDING - Please note, audio or video recording of the feedback session is not permitted