Will be conducted by a team comprised of an educational psychologist and a psychometrician and will take between 2 and 2.5 hours.
2. THE FEEDBACK MEETING-
Will last around 45 minutes and will commence immediately after the assessment.
3. THE REPORT-
Will be sent to you by email as a password-protected pdf document, 3 weeks after the assessment. The password will be sent to you by SMS.
1. CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE FEEDBACK MEETING- If your child is 9 years or older, they are very welcome to wait in our reception area with a book/ipad (and headphones) while the feedback meeting takes place. However if your child is under 9 years old, please ensure you bring another adult with you to supervise them during the feedback session.
2. GLASSES- If the assessee wears glasses and/or uses coloured overlays please bring these with you.
3. MEDICATION- If the assessee takes medication, please ensure this is taken as normal prior to the assessment.
4. ACCESS REQUIREMENTS- Please tell us if you or the assessee have any specific access requirements so we can make the appropriate arrangements for you.
5. RECORDING- Please note, audio or video recording of the feedback session is not permitted.