Important information about your visit to CF Psychology
1. THE ASSESSMENT- Will be conducted by a team comprised of an educational psychologist and a psychometrician and will take between 2 and 2.5 hours.
2. THE FEEDBACK MEETING- Will last around 45 minutes and will be conducted remotely via video conference. We will contact you shortly after the assessment to arrange a convenient time for this to take place.
3. THE REPORT- Will be sent to you by email as a password-protected pdf document, 3 weeks after the assessment. The password will be sent to you by SMS.
1. GLASSES- If the assessee wears glasses and/or uses coloured overlays please bring these with you.
2. MEDICATION- If the assessee takes medication, please ensure this is taken as normal prior to the assessment.
3. ACCESS REQUIREMENTS- Please tell us if you or the assessee have any specific access requirements so we can make the appropriate arrangements for you.
4. RECORDING- Please note, audio or video recording of the feedback session is not permitted.
5. CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE FEEDBACK MEETING- Please ensure your child is not present for the feedback meeting.